BE A WINNER!
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age before the desired class start date.
- Applicant must have completed secondary education and received a High School Diploma or a General Education Diploma (G.E.D.) Applicant must complete and submit an enrollment application.
- Applicant must pay the required one hundred ($100.00) non refundable application fee.
- If enrolling in the Instructor Training program, applicant must hold a current Washington State Cosmetology, Barber, Manicurist or Esthetician license and have at least two years of experience in their field.
Program Start Dates
The Barbering Program starts the first Wednesday of Every Even Month.
The Cosmetology Program starts the first Wednesday of Every Even Month.
The Esthetics Program starts the first Wednesday of January and July.
The Instructor Training Program starts the first Wednesday of Any Month.
The Massage Program starts the first Wednesday of February and September.
Transfer students can start the first Wednesday of Any Month.
- High school program participants must be approved by their high school Principal or counselor, Tri Tech Skills Center Director and Victoria’s Academy administration. High school students are allowed to attend school, on a half-day basis, and receive high school credits. This arrangement varies from high school to high school.
- Victoria’s Academy accepts high school students or transfer students at summer school and each school semester or trimester. First year Tri Tech students are housed at our dedicated Tri Tech facility at 11 W. 1st Ave. for the first year of their training. They will attend Monday through Friday from (AM) 7:30-10:30 or from (PM) 12:00-3:00 and follow Tri Tech’s yearly school schedule. Second year Tri Tech students will be housed at our main campus, 23 W 1st Ave. and will attend Tuesday through Saturday from (AM) 8:30-11:30 or (PM) 12:30-3:30. Once graduated from high school or obtaining a GED students will be considered for full time enrollment at Victoria’s Academy. If accepted, within ninety (90) days of graduation, all accumulated hours will be credited. If longer than (90) days have passed the student will follow our regular transfer policy. High school students will follow the same policies and procedures as regular students with the exception of our warning policy. High school students may be withdrawn if completing two complete sets of warnings.
- All school policies and procedures pertain to Tri Tech students.
Victoria’s Academy of Cosmetology does not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, color, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, race, creed, financial status or area of origin or residence.