Esthetics+ Program (Master Esthetics)
BE A WINNER!
Fulfill your dreams and create your own success in less than 12 months
Classes are open for enrollment
CALL NOW and speak to our enrollment specialist at (509) 586-9979
The Esthetics Program starts the first Wednesday of January, April, July and October.
**Kit Fee Subject To Change
50 Hours Dedicated To:
- Advanced Training
- WAC’s and RCW’s and Breaks
- Skin Science and Theory
- Infection Control
- Skin Disorders and Diseases
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Skin Histology
- Cosmetic Ingredients
- Chemical Compounds
- Masks and Packs
- Professional Skin Treatments
- Cellulite and Body Wrap Treatments
- Medical Professional Interaction
- Skin Care
- Manual and Electrotherapy Facials
- Hair Removal
- Make-up Application
- Client Services
- Laboratory and Practical Experience
- Salon and Business Management
- First Aid
- Hands on Laser and Medium Depth Peel Training
- Practical Experience in all Areas of the Curriculum
This curriculum is based on the National Estheticians, Manufacturers/Distributors Association (NCEA) job task analysis as well as Milady’s Standard and Advanced curriculums.
The mission of the NCEA is to define standards of practice through certification and continuing education accreditation in order to represent and advocate for the esthetic profession.